There are 25 employees at a restaurant. Yesterday, 6 called in sick but the rest came to work. What percent of? - Finance & Business
There are 25 employees at a restaurant. Yesterday, 6 called in sick but the rest came to work. What percent of?
2 years ago
6 is 24% of 25. So the answer is 24% were sick (or to look at it the other way, 76% came to work).

It's easy to figure out this problem since 25 is 1/4 of 100 - so you multiply everything by 4... 6 times 4 is 24.

TAG:
Best Answer
You divide 6 by 25. The answer is .24 or 24%
Other Answers
1#
6 is 24% of 25. So the answer is 24% were sick (or to look at it the other way, 76% came to work).

It's easy to figure out this problem since 25 is 1/4 of 100 - so you multiply everything by 4... 6 times 4 is 24.
2#
If 5x + x² > 100, then x is NOT:
Categories